One of the reasons to establish this site is to share my extensive experience as a homeopath and a teacher.
Most of my students share their difficulties and doubts in prescribing once the training course is over. A new homeopathic doctor often needs a second opinion or advice in his first years of practicing homeopathy.
I have been lecturing for the Center for Education and Development of Homeopathy(CEDH International) in Europe since 2000 and for its American branch, the CEDH USA, since 2006. The CEDH International trains nearly 3000 physicians each year in more than 20 countries.
In the United States I have been teaching medical doctors and nurse practitioners at the Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia and also in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and Fort Lauderdale.
Supervision & Support is best for:
- Beginners in homeopathy
- Emotional issues in the early years of homeopathic practice
- Second opinion on cases - teamwork is always more successful
- Acute telephone prescribing when you are under pressure of time
All appointments for supervision $99. Credit cards are accepted via paypal.com. My ID in paypal is email@example.com.
The supervision & support service includes:
- homeopathic analysis of the case study
- differential diagnosis between the most common homeopathic medicines in such health conditions
- precise prescription
- free online support during the first 3 weeks after the consultation