Symptoms of enlarged prostate can include:
- A weak or slow urine stream
- Difficulty starting urination
- A urine stream that starts and stops
- Frequent urination
- Urgency to urinate
- A feeling of incomplete bladder emptying
- Getting up frequently at night to urinate
- Straining to urinate
- Urine dribbling
When the bladder does not empty completely, frequent urinary tract infections and bladder stone formation may occur.
Homeopathic treatment for enlarged prostate:
The treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia is based on the severity of your symptoms, the size of the prostate gland and your overall medical condition. Homeopathy should be considered as a treatment modality only after a consultation with an urologist for a precise diagnosis. Homeopathic medicines can be used in mild and moderate symptoms of prostate enlargement. They are natural, safe and easy to take. Homeopathic treatment can reduce urinary frequency, improve the flow and prevent urinary infections.
- Baryta carbonica - enlarged prostate; arteriosclerosis, high blood pressure, poor memory.
- Conium maculatum - dribbling at the end of urination, frequent urination at night, incomplete emptying of the bladder; impotence.
- Clematis erecta - frequent need to urinate, intermittent micturition with interruption of the flow; spontaneous flow of a few urine drops after urination.
- Lycopodium - delayed start of urination, recurrent urinary infections and kidney stones, impotence; prone to digestive and skin disorders.
- Sabal serullata (Saw Palmetto) - slowed and delayed start of the urinary stream, weak urine stream, frequent urination at night, pelvic heaviness
- Thuja - frequent urging, cutting pain in the bladder, the urine stream is weak or splits in two.
Articles Related to This Article: