What are the symptoms?
Most people who have gallstones do not have symptoms. Symptoms that may occur include:
- pain in the right upper abdomen that may radiate to the back
- pain between your shoulder blades
What are the risk factors for developing gall stones:
- Family history of gallstones
- Women are twice as likely as men to develop gallstones
- High cholesterol
- High-fat diet
- Rapid weight loss
- Over age 60
What are the complications of gallstones?
Complications of gallstones may include:
- Inflammation of the gallbladder (cholecystitis)
- Blockage of the common bile duct with jaundice
- Blockage of the pancreatic duct and inflammation of the pancreas (pancreatitis)
- Increased risk of gallbladder cancer
The most common tests to detect gallstones are abdominal ultrasound and computerized tomography (CT).
Homeopathic treatment for gallstones:
Homeopathy successfully dissolves small and medium-sized gallstones and help you avoid the gallbladder removal. Surgery to remove the gallbladder and a portion of the cystic duct costs about $ 12,000. By contrast, homeopathic medicines for dissolving gallstones cost less than $200-250 a year if treatment for that length of time is required.
Homeopathy also provides fast pain relief in gallbladder attacks and can be used for prevention and treatment of biliary colic. The medicines are natural, effective and have no side effects. In patients with gallbladder removal homeopathy can alleviate the digestive disorders after surgery.
- Calcarea carbonica- family history of gallstones and kidney stones; overweight; high cholesterol and 3-glycerides; chronic constipation. Sluggish and anxious.
- Chelidonium - pain in the right upper abdomen that radiates to the back, pain under the right shoulder blade.
- Lycopodium - family history of gallstones and kidney stones; other chronic digestive issues - gastritis, peptic ulcer, constipation, high cholesterol. Bloating after meals. Biliary colics occur mostly in the late afternoon. Irritable, hates contradiction but suppresses his anger.
- Natrum sulphuricum - multiple health disorders- gallstones, chronic diarrhea, asthma, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), obesity, joint disorders, depression. Overly sensitive to weather changes and humidity.
- Nux vomica - heartburn, nausea, bloating; biliary colic with constrictive, spasmodic pain ; overindulgence in rich food and drinks; sedentary lifestyle; irritable and impatient.
The homeopathic treatment dissolves gallstones, prevents recurrences as well as improves overall health.